Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

The New Look!

Remember that book-ridden background, atop which a busy look was splattered over it? If so, then this new look is probably a shock to you, and it is to me too. But I'm trying out a new design to see if I can't fall in love with something new, and perhaps more fitting than endless rows of untitled books. Which yes, was most fitting to me, but at the same time I was growing tired of such a mundane and busy background. And while I love times new roman (probably more than even the next person), I thought a more "calligraphic" style would be better suited for this new design.

(Apparently "calligraphic" is a word...and here I thought I was making something up! Imagine that.)

This happened after I was playing around with blogger last night, during which I realized all the stuff I can do with it! Thus I've decided to switch out my original look with this new, updated one. It might not stick, or I might just fall entirely in love with it. We'll see how it goes.

Any input on this new look would be much appreciated :)

(Note that all navigation systems are still the same as they were with the original system).


No comments:

Post a Comment