Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Exit All Distractions

This is not novel related, but it certainly is writing related. I have a take-home written exam that's supposed to be 7 pages long, for my anthro class. Thus I am officially not doing any creative writing until Monday the 6th as I have an exam due that day, thus I am setting aside my novel, facebook, hulu, and any other distractions so that I may focus. Blog included. This is going to be my last post until I can get this exam done.

So why am I announcing this?

Because sometimes (for me) it is easier to follow through with something like this when I have made my commitment public as it makes me feel more like I have to uphold my own promise to myself.

And there you have it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment