Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Voting/Creative Opportunity!

Name this creature! I have written a soul sucking skeleton-like creature wearing rotting robes, a mix between a dybbuk, a wraith (red eyes), and J.K. Rowling's dementor. I have finally found an image/gif that accurately depicts what I am trying to go for. Now the trouble is trying to find a (creature) name for it. These are some of the options I have going right now:

  1. Lathuri
  2. Vhogorath
  3. Immodr
Vote for your favorite number. Or, if none of these work for you, add a suggestion of your own. Of course by doing I will need to be allowed permission to use your idea within my own work, so please keep that in mind. For a better idea on what I am imagining this creature looks like follow the link below: 

!Thanks for any following suggestions, and happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment