Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

The Struggle Is Real/Fatigue

I want to write/ work on my novel so very badly. At the very least write something. So I decided to write this to see if it could get anything started...but I am so exhausted. And this isn't helping. In fact, I'm nearly falling asleep writing this. And each time I open up my novel I find myself staring at the current chapter in progress realizing the words look like they're written in some other language/gibberish. (I can attest it is not as I've worked n this stuff with a fully brain-fog-free mind and while well rested.) All I feel capable of doing is curling up in bed and binge watching stuff on Netflix and Hulu.

So that's my struggle for tonight.

What's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment