Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

It's a New Month Which Means New Changes!

What to Expect and What to Look Out For:

  1. Have you ever wondered how to navigate The Secret Writer? Or even what it's for? Wonder no more: I've added an 'about my blog' page to "Blog Stuff"! I've also updated and added the following:
  2. A new QOTM 
  3. Shared images coming soon - mostly writing oriented of course, though I think it's good to play around and have some less-than serious photos of, say, a cat sleeping with his stuffie
  4. Possible design change - I've got a few in the works though none that I've been happy about. But I'd like to create a little more organization and more professionalism, and hopefully aid in the visibly-pleasing factor considering I've been told my blog is intimidating to navigate (and I have to agree...and it's my blog!)  
  5. I don't think there's a fifth thing in the works, but if something comes along you can guarantee I'll share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment