Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Writing to Write

I have been so wiped I haven't felt up for blogging, but I figured I needed to get something out at the very least, considering I feel very out of practice writing right now.

Exhaustion has overcome me, and I have a hard time staying focused for the duration of the day, a few hours of which I set aside for my real estate course. But outside of that.... Nada. I just don't have the energy--and therefore the mental capacity--to think of anything to write.

I finally got my self together long enough to edit the margins, approve the review, and order a proof copy of Shattered Lives just in the last hour and a half. It's certainly coming together so that's something at least. And maybe I won't know how to continue its sequel Fractured Hearts until the first book is no longer being edited. So I guess I should take a break from that. But then there's my other book in progress, The Agents of Unity. And I honestly can't think of how to continue from where I last left off. Then again, I barely remember where I left off it's been so long. Okay, 2+ weeks. But still, that's a long time for me to go without writing.

I really hope I can get some energy going for me soon because I hate being tired all the time. It's a sucky feeling, though unfortunately one I know all too well. But I generally come out of this, and I have hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel. And as soon as I'm out on the other side, I'm goign to write and write and write until I just can't go any more.

Although let me just say how good writing it feels writing this all out. Like I said, it's been too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment