Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Yikes! It's Been Awhile....

Well, yes, the title of this post has been rather aptly named. How is it I managed to get so utterly distracted by life I quite literally completely forgot about this blog? The blog that's been my heart and soul for the last four years? Oh if only I had a good explanation. But I'm afraid it's as dull as "I've had trouble focusing and haven't been able to write until today". And then when I was browsing ideas, came across my own blog.... I repeat: Yikes.

To make matters worse I'm afraid I can't stay and write like I so utterly want now that I'm finally able to write again. Because I have a 130-question real estate licencing exam I'm supposed to be studying for...and haven't been....

So I'm going to attempt to get on that and focus, because focusing has been my ultimate enemy this last month. So on that note, wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment