Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

First Post of the New Year

I have taken my precious time to make a new post- and now I'm finally at it again.

I'm not quite sure what to write at the moment, so...how about a novel update?

I just reached chapter VII (8), and I've already got a plan in mind for how to finish it (the chapter, not the book). I think the trick with this book this time around, in order to make sure I finally get it right, is to work on a single chapter at a time. I have been planning each chapter right before I start writing, finish it, then go on to the next one. I refuse to prepare anything too far in advance- it was perhaps my greatest downfall in the previous makings.

Well that's about it as far as novel work goes. Right now my little 6+ month-old kitten is curled up asleep beside me in "our" bed, my dad's puppy asleep at my feet. Gods I love them both.
In further news, that's actually not news at all: I Hope this new year is treating people well- it's certainly been a rough one as I've heard from many. Take care of yourselves and each other. And try and make 2017 as easy as possible for yourself.

Best and sincerest regards,
Sabrina R.

No comments:

Post a Comment