Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

A Winter Update

Well after my last post, I did exactly as I said I'd do- I tried that 'something new' and it worked out so well that not only was I able to finish the chapter, I was able to move on to the next one! Though with Christmas around the corner for me it was difficult to continue and write much at all. Today will be no exception. Somehow my supposedly wide-open winter break has turned to multiple days-long celebrations of my birthday, moving right into Christmas prep, moving right into New Years prep. Boy am I keeping busy! I just want a day (hell, I'll even take late nights at this point!) to sit down and get back into the writing flow before I forget everything that's happened and start straying from my goals. Yes, it's been known to happen before, especially when it comes to needing consistency regarding a new language, a different type of writing, and stringing together a rather complex story line.

Well, that's about all I have to say for now. Hope I'll be able to post more on my blog and/or finish my current chapter- IV: A Very Muddled History Revealed, but there you have it- my current winter update.

So long and hope everyone's having a good safe winter! And just in case I don't get the chance to say it later, have a great new year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment