Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

SHARE THIS PLEASE!!!

I am very VERY serious when I say I want to start a summer-time writing/art mag (The Creative Coast) so PLEASE let me know if you are interested in helping me get started for this. Whether you want to be an editor, organizer, planner, or a submitter DO NOT hesitate to contact me. There is very likely chance this won't be for just sheer volunteer work but could very well wind up as a chance for me to pay you to help me. I will NOT guarantee this just yet as I need to start a fund for this project n order for a payment plan to be settled and determined, but if you are at all interested PLEASE contact me. And if you know of anyone who might be interested, tell them all about this.

Thank you!!!
Sabrina S.K. Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment