Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

TSW & More

Getting myself organized. It's harder than I realized it would be, but I'm doing it. Slowly and carefully. My first order of business is going to be to get rid of my Chronic Daily blog and turn it over strictly to the Facebook group for ease of access both for me, and as well as my readers, and I will be doing this as soon as I've posted this update. Following closely behind will be to start getting things ready for my newest & latest project: creating a magazine based off my blog. I will be using the Chronic Daily blog page to connect these, though the url/domain address will be changing. Needless to say if the layout appears familiar...there's the reason. But it won't be up and running until my third of order business is [well] under way, the final -- and rather broad -- order I'm focused on: starting a Eugene-based meetup. Based off my original magazine idea I wrote about long ago, I'll be calling my meetup "The Creative Coast" which will bring together a group of artistic people who are interested in making their creative passions into a printed and digital magazine meant for readers who are interested in the realm of fashion, photography, writing (nonfiction, fiction, and anything in between), painters, draw-ers, etc., jewelry makers, and more. (For additional ideas of the art that will be included (but certainly not limited to), see the link "block" at the end of this update.)

As I briefly touched on, the idea of this meetup will be to eventually create a magazine based off the arts, featuring too feminism-based and equality-based articles with an artistic spin. The magazine will be called "TSW" the acronym of which is based on my title for this blog "The Secret Writer". I wanted to pay attribute to this very blog, granted I wanted to call the meetup something for a variety of reasons I'm not going to go into at the moment as there are many. What I will say, however, is that this is one project I'm not going to abandon. I'm heavily dedicated to it and it is going to happen.

Alas, when the time comes we will be welcoming submissions from anyone and everyone who lives (on the west coast, to start) for both the digital and printed magazine. But that's a distant reality at this very moment as I have yet to create the meetup, and will be doing it once I configure all my blogs accordingly. So that's what is happening as I type this update. Needless to say "The Secret Writer" will not be going anywhere. In fact, I hope to strengthen it even further.

Stay tuned for further updates regarding "The Creative Coast" meetup and "TSW" magazine 💖 !



Major constituents of the arts include literature (including drama, poetry, and prose), performing arts (among them dance, music, and theatre), and visual arts (including architecture, ceramics, drawing, painting, photography, and sculpting).

The arts - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_arts

No comments:

Post a Comment