Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Staying Busy!

I haven't been able to post much on my social media accounts as I have been busy with writing articles for LinkedIn and making sure they're ready for publication, balancing the workload between two new clients, and actively attempting to keep up with my in-person meeting of "The Pen Guardians: An Editors & Writers Meetup". Not to mention the book I'm editing for myself, or the two new books I am currently writing simultaneously. Yes, I have been staying quite busy. And I absolutely love the work I am doing.

Granted it has been a bit impossible to make sure I'm keeping up my active role within the social media framework, but alas here I am, letting my readers know that yes I am still here! I have not forgotten about any of you, nor have I gone anywhere. I am simply staying busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment