Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

A Shout Out to My First Short Story: "Stuck"

I wrote "Stuck" last term after getting inspired by all the short stories we were reading in my English class. At first I posted it to my original blog, but I made a few changes over the last few days and even though it's not exactly brilliant work, I've still gone ahead and decided to post it again as it's still something I'm proud of. I had never written a short story before this one, and I'm going to stick with it as I thought writing this one was fun. Granted there's not a lot to it, but I just wanted a way in; to get my foot in the door, so to speak. It's going to be a new page on my blog, not a post and I encourage you to read it, critique it, and tell me what you think. You can find it under the "Pages" section on the right hand side of my blog as I didn't think it was long enough to need it's own separate thing.

Thanks for reading!
Sabrina R. 

P.s:
I need to make a correction as I've just moved "Stuck" to it's own blogging section after all; you can find it under my "Short Stories and Articles" segment.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment