Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

My Shout-Out for Something I Wrote Last Term

I tried to post a little short paper I wrote last term to my home blog but due to the constant "504 Gateway Error" messages I wasn't ever able to. And then I thought I lost it. But as I was cleaning my apartment I found it, and while it's a little dated seasonally as it was written for the winter months rather than the beautiful Spring we've been having, I've decided to go ahead and post it next. I just wanted to give this little shout-out to it before I 'published' it as I'm quite excited to finally post it up on one of my blogs. Granted after I post it I'll be done for the day as I think three posts is enough to satisfy my blogging needs; though I'll be working on my blogs for the future as I can't wait to get more posts published!


No comments:

Post a Comment