Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Hello, World!

First off, sorry for the corny title. Couldn't think of anything else in the moment.

With that said: It's been ten days since I've posted anything, but it feels more like a lifetime. So, for anyone who wants to know what's been up with me, I'm about to get personal and here it is:

I'm currently enrolled at UO and LOVING IT! I'm part of an accapella group titled "Euphonics", and I'm part of a really cool meetup group, plus I've also started a Latin study group. I've thus been gaining a budding social life, and rapidly, I should add, while taking 14 credits. I never thought this would be my life, never in a million years! And I'm absolutely in love. Not with a person, no, I am happily single in that department (hoping to keep it that way too, for awhile).

It has been so amazing living in Eugene, and I am so grateful I took the leap to move here. I have honestly never felt happier, or more at home than I do here. So, with that said, thanks Eugene and my many, and much loved friends here. It's been so great and I can't wait to see what other adventures are going to unfold :)


No comments:

Post a Comment