Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Happy Halloween!

Well, it's been a long Halloween weekend that started for me on Friday and went through Monday, and now it's about to come to a close.

It's been a great week/end and I'm so glad that I got to celebrate in this city, where apparently Halloween is a really big fucking deal. Even got extra credit for dressing up (and in a class I really need it for. I'd explain why, but it'd totally ruin my good mood.)

Well, on that note, I'm going t get writing my book, perfect for finishing up the last two hours of this "spooktacular" night, and then I'm going to watch some Supernatural and some Dark Matter and iZombie. Wait, no. Crap. I forgot I finished that show...and it only took me a week to blow through it. Damn you, Netflix and your amazing-as-balls shows! Granted I could always start it back from the beginning.

There's a lot of other news I'd mention, but now's probably not the time. I just came home from a party and my brain's a bit dysfunctional right now ;)

So that's that. Good night, love ya'll, and I'll write in the morning on a fresh new month :D
Hope everyone had a great happy ending for October.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment