Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Blog Changes & Life Updates

So I made a few sidebar changes (again) -

I'm not sure how I feel about the new placement of my short stories and helpful tips. I am going to give it a week or so to see if it's comfortable to work with, so bare with me if you dislike/hate it. I might be right there with you.

One thing I am super happy about is the new "email subscription" placement at the top of the page. I don't know—it satisfies me.

Now as for my life: I currently have two hours (+/-) to complete a short story. As I look at the clock now it is 12:09 and I have to leave this computer and head to class at 1:45. So...yeah. There's that. The worst part is, I don't even know what to write! Perhaps I could turn that into a short story...a girl who is a [prominent/famous] blog writer (not me guys, sorry) who has to write a short story for her agent in order to get into a program. I don't know. It's a sucky idea. Better than me trying to redo "Stuck". I think. Before I began blogging about this I aimed to write a realistic scene of me and my main-man D-Dawg (no I don't actually call him that) on the beach, interweaving events that happened last weekend, as well as yesterday. But I think everything I do sucks. At least I feel like it does. Here is what I have so far:
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
The Ocean at Midnight

We buried ourselves in the sand as if this would protect us from the fierce winds....  

We sat with our legs extended, the foam of the cold waves threatening....
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

That's literally all I have so far. I'm not sure how to combine them or even finish them. Crap. It's 12:18 I wish I could spend my time on this (blogging). But I can't. I have to write something, even if it happens to be a piece of crapola.

#TheJoysOfBeingAWriter :/

No comments:

Post a Comment