Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Updated: Quote of the Month

Not to overshadow my post below, but I realized I never updated the quote of the month as it was still on September's. Shame on me! To fix this I not only chose a quote I am absolutely in love with (then again, am I not in love with all the quotes I choose?) but I also made it look extra-themed with a Halloween-esque touch. Ooh I just love, love, love it! But then I've loved, loved, loved my other quotes. I suppose that's why I choose them and dress them up the way I do. What can I say? I'm so happy I created this trend!

p.s:
@2:24p.m-

I updated the side bar again. As I promised I gave it a week (well, 6 days) and decided I did not like the new arrangement. So I went back to the somewhat old arrangement, though I did redo the placement of the short stories and helpful tips. Hopefully it doesn't look too crowded? Advice/feedback/critiques are more than welcome.

1 comment:

  1. this quote speaks to me on like a personal level. because people seem to think either writing is super impossible and they can't do it. or that there isn't effort involved because it's all imagination-based. it makes me super discouraged. but this gave me some of that encouragement back as it's a great reminder that we have to push through it. that it isn't easy or hard. it just is. i don't know, that's what it seems to me. so thanks for posting this. also love the font/color scheme. perfect october theme!

    ReplyDelete