Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

New Helpful Tip: A "How To" on Essay Writing

I personally believe I just wrote a rather cool faux essay titled "How to Write an Essay: Title Formatting, Mind Mapping and Block Quotes". You can find it at the bottom of my helpful tips! I am informing you all as I said I would anytime I wrote/added a new page to my blog because as I mentioned, it does not show to the main home page whenever I do this, making me appear less active than I normally am. Worse yet, I fear these pages will go unnoticed should I not make a small shout-out advertising them. Above all, I am quite proud of how this turned out. I have envied people who create pieces/faux essays/faux articles such as these to help others create the 'real deal'. And I believe this turned out rather well for a first try. Furthermore, if you are struggling with an essay or anything of the items embodied within the title, I recommenced you read this, taking account the http:// site used in the first footnote will be posted at the bottom of my blog for easy and future access to all. Title: Using and Citing Illustrations in Essays. Also, before you question if this is a "legit" source, I will tell you now that this was written by the Learning Resource Center/Writing Center of the Boston Architectural College. Do not hesitate to use it!

✐Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment