Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Happy New Year!!

Well it's now 2018...that doesn't seem possible. A lot of new changes have taken part in my life... I don't wish to get overly personal here, but my am I happy!

As it is the New Year one massive cliche that's out there is Resolutions. Unlike basically everyone out there I don't create these for the new year holiday but on every birthday, then share them with others on the new year. I have my reasons for this but I don't wish to get sidetracked now by explaining what these are. So as per my personal tradition here are my goals and resolutions:

1. Stay serious about creating a space for Brigid; she's a goddess of Ireland pre-Catholicism with an interesting web of religious from shamanism, paganism, Christianity, Catholisicm, etc. And I want to combine these together
2. Look for job/internship/volunteer position. I need money and want money; tired of being unable to contribute in my household other than being a student. However I also want to contribute to the world (via volunteering), and my future career (by getting an internship). I don't see myself being able to do all three. Hell, I'll realistically be able to only do one of these things
3. Edit 10-15 pages every other day of Shattered Lives. (Super goal is 20 pages)
4. Write 10-15 pages every other day of Changing Kathryn. (Super goal is 20 pages)
5. Limit book research to 30-35 minutes
--TBC--

So those are some of my resolutions/goals to start. I'm still working on some, and have a few other, more personal goals I don't feel I should post here. But this is a good start. Share any of your less-personal or writing/reading goals if you have any! 

No comments:

Post a Comment