Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

The Self-Publishing Route: A Complex System - Coming Soon

As I write this, I am excited to announce that I am in the process of creating a PowerPoint presentation video, and I am currently 18 slides in (including my list of sources).

title "Self Publishing 101 & 102" my presentation video will take a deep(er) inside look into what it means to be self-published, what it takes, and learning how to protect yourself along the way. I have never seen anything like this, and I've always thought something like this would be extremely helpful. But as the famous quote goes (from the July 2017 QOTM) : "If there's a book you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it" -Toni Morrison.

In this case, the "book" just so happens to be a survivalists' guide, so-to-speak, for authors trying to break into and thus navigate the insane world that is self-publishing.

I expect I will be done with the creation of the slides come Thursday (I must break for the duration of the day -- homework!) and the filming an begin Friday-Saturday. EEK! How cool is that?!

On that note, I am signing off and going to sleep (although I have to be up at nine...but oh I'm so tired!)

Goodnight, good morning, and good...whatever.
Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for further future announcements!

-K.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment