Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Well-Deserved Changes and Additions, In Life and In Blogs

It was time to give my blog a major update, including a new name and along with it a new URL. "Why?" you might be asking yourself. The answer is simple and well-deserved: I am so close to getting published that I decided to use this blog only as a how-to/a guide into the writing and editing trade (and market) and create an author blog under the original title: "The Secret Writer". You can already view my new author-blog @ regan-writes.blogspot.com

This is a very exciting time in my life right now, and thus I am incredibly proud to announce these changes, an announcement which also results in additional work for editing my blogs, but oh is it worth it! And it feels amazing--like I'm taking a breath of new oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment