Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Personal Freelance Editing Services - Coming Soon

I've trying to break into the freelance editing community for awhile now and I'm excited to announce I am finally making it official! I've built my own website, though it is currently still underway, but is so near to publication -- I'm hoping to have it DONE done by the end of this week. And in two weeks I'm joining the Eugene's Editor's Guild to network and learn how to expand my efforts. I'm very excited! It's now time for me to choose a business card. I have created a few, now I just have to narrow down my options. So stay tuned for the final announcement! It won't be much longer now.... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ–‰ðŸ–³ðŸ˜„

-Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment