Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Exciting News!

My proof copy finally arrived in the mail today in all its glory! I'm letting it sit on the shelf for the next 3 to 4 days considering that it's been put together by Amazon who undoubtedly isn't making their publishing workers wear masks, considering the company hasn't been practicing any safe working practices among the COVID pandemic. Terrified to contract anything, I'm letting it sit the safety bumper of four days for the virus to die, though supposedly on paper it only lives up to 24 hours, but I'm not taking any chances. My family and I have made it this far without incidence (knocking on wood as I write this!) by being diligent to the point of what many might view as extreme paranoia, but hey, you know what? That paranoia has been working for us so I say let's stay fricking paranoid. Well, okay, we're calling it diligent, but that's a whole other can of worms I'm not opening right now. 

The point I really wanted to say is MY FREAKING PROOF COPY ARRIVED TODAY AND I'M SUPER FREAKING EXCITED!!! Can't wait to crack it open and start immediately critically tearing it apart with all my notes and edits. 

Yay!   

No comments:

Post a Comment