Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

My Book Has A Cover!!!

This is my brand new mock-up cover I've created in order to receive a proof copy of my latest novel. BUT I do not currently have any rights to the cover art (which I obtained from an unknown source on Pinterest) but I'm hoping that will change as I won't be able to publish it without that permission.

Granted it may not be necessary considering my reason behind creating this proof copy is to ensure my book is up-to-par. Once I'm satisfied with it, I'm turning it back into an 8×11 coverless manuscript to ship off as I'm really hoping to go the traditional publishing route with this one. (If it ever gets accepted, depending on whoever picks it up will almost certainly assign their own cover art to the book.)

Anyhow this is my very round about way of saying check out this cool and probably temp cover!

This is also my formal announcement that I'm finally going for the big-time publishing! Wish me luck 💖🍀


© 2020 - cover art remains personally owned by an outside source; do not re-purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment