I'm too exhausted to formulate a new response/message so I'm reposting this from my Wattpad profile
Volume 10 is Officially Complete! π✨
I honestly don’t even know where to begin, other than to take a massive breath and just say it: RWBY Volume 10 is officially finished.
Getting to the end of this book was one of the hardest creative battles I’ve fought in a long time. Between physical flare-ups, running on low spoons, and hitting walls of intense creative fatigue, there were plenty of days where crossing this finish line felt completely out of reach. But session by session, scene by scene, it came together.
To be completely vulnerable as a writer: like so many of us at the end of a big project, there's that quiet voice in my head worrying whether it’s everything I initially hoped it would be. When you carry a story in your head for so long, the reality of putting it into words always comes with a bit of perfectionist doubt.
Yet despite that whisper, I am so deeply proud of what this story became and what I was able to turn it into. It has heart, it has the characters and world I love so much, and most importantly: it exists, and it is complete.
One day, when my creative brain is fully recharged and fire-tested again, I may take a pass through and give it a thorough revision to polish every edge and bring it completely up to the ideal standard I’ve always envisioned. But for now, the story is written. The journey of Volume 10 is told.
To everyone who has followed along, read each chapter, left encouraging comments, and supported me through the highs, lows, and pauses along the way—thank you from the bottom of my heart. You kept the spark alive.
Now it’s time to celebrate, breathe, and let the brain rest. We made it to the other side! ππΈπ₯³
---Side note: be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Volume 10.5! The first chapters are already in progress π€π·
No comments:
Post a Comment