Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

I Must Have A Writing Meetup!!!

I've gained so much insight from this class I'm in, and it's really important for me to continue the work I'm doing, and gain more knowledge into this world of writing hence I'm considering starting my own writing meet up on my college campus using my current writing class a way in. Or better yet, trying to convince the professor to oversee us as a class we can get credit for. I also really want to use my spare time to start an online meetup via this blog, too. Anyone interested in joining? If so I'll start working towards ways to get this going. It would be on a separate blog, like my articles & short stories are, and I'd create a way so people could submit their own stuff on their, and allow others to comment. I'm not quite sure how this would work yet, I'll have to do some creative blog designing...ooh! I'm really excited just thinking about this. But first I need to know if anyone would do this with me.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Sabrina R.

No comments:

Post a Comment