Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

My Beautiful Cover Mock-Up

I am literally posting this everywhere as I'm really excited for this announcement!!!

I have just created the "Changing Kathryn (Book 1)" cover mock-up for what I want the end result to look like and here is the lovely result. I personally and honestly don't think I could have asked for a better result if I tried!!!!

I spent hours searching for the right thing and then...then I got this beauty as a result:

 © 2016
I'm so happy and I think it's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see it when it's in it's final cover form, and has a proper DPI (the above was put into Paint so the original DPI was shrunk and thus pixalized). But again, I think this is absolutely stunning for a 1st time mockup!


No comments:

Post a Comment