Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

From The Rabbit Hole

Man, I have been so busy with my writing class and my novel that I have completely forgotten about my blog! I didn't even think twice about it- that's horrible! At least from where I stand, as I always try to make an effort to at least post something, even if it's just to say hi. And moreover, I'm usually obsessed with my blog! Oh the life of being a writer. I often find myself down what I like to call 'the rabbit hole'. I think I'm there now- though at least I'm popping up for air.

Hi!

But in all seriousness, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, the rabbit hole is a serious phenomenon. As defined very aptly in the show scorpions, this is when you  get "so deep into your thoughts that you forget to function. You get dehydrated, you lose your sense of time, you exhibit antisocial behavior" -Walter O'Brien (Scorpions). However, it is a phenomenon I know well, so anyone else who understands this, well, just be careful. Fortunately I'm not so far down that I'm being antisocial, and (hooray!) I'm still eating haha. But I just thought I should go and explain why I've neglected posting. Writing is taking up so much of my time, though I really don't want it to take up all my time.

Scheduling.
Scheduling is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment