Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Internet Dilemmas & Distractions

I don't find myself scrolling through the internet very often. Generally it's for writing purposes to look up a word, or fact checking. Sometimes to post something on my facebook page or my blog. Very basic stuff. But there are those other times when I think I'm just going to check facebook to see what other people are doing...just for a minute. And I know it's not going to be for 'just a minute'. However I'm always shocked when I start getting what I like to call 'internet dizzy' which is what happens to me when I sit mindlessly scrolling through stuff. It's during these moments I look down at the clock and realize I've wasted an hour and my poor novel has gotten shoved to the side. It's moments like these where I wish I had a typewriter to avoid this.

Then again, without spellcheck I would be absolutely screwed.


No comments:

Post a Comment