Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

New Blog Addition!

I have made it possible for you to now know whenever I put up a new post via my "Follow Me by Email" system. It's simple! If you want to know whenever I post something just type in your email address and click submit. It's literally that easy! And then you won't always have to keep checking back to see if I'm keeping up with my blog, as that can get very tedious very quickly. And besides, it's fun to stay up to date so you don't get bogged down trying to catch up, either.

Happy readings!
Sabrina R.

P.S. (7/1/2016 @ 7:24 p.m.) - Thought I should also add I just finished making a few changes. I renamed my list of pages from just "Pages" to "Helpful Pages". I then moved several posts I had originally added to my blog's homepage over to it's own page, listing them under the "Helpful Pages" section to help clean up the look of my blog a bit. I then removed some posts that were originally under this section to the homepage as it made more sense this is where they would be. So if there's anything that you read originally that you want to again but it's not where you thought it would be, that's probably why. Fortunately I have a detailed blog archive, a clean list of "Helpful Pages", plus the "search my blog" tool, so hopefully now it won't be hard to find a specific post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment