Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Flowing Well

I've gone and written out a very simple yet detailed outline for what I've wanted for my current novel and posted it above my desk so I can look at it while I'm writing. It's made the current writing process go very smoothly now, as it keeps me on track regarding what needs to be written so I don't stray from my goal/s.

Currently I'm doing more jigsaw work with my novel as I cut pieces that don't work, and paste in others from various places that do. This is the rewarding process, if not utterly complicated, but now I can feel as if I'm now accomplishing something rather than panicking that I'm not going to be able to do anything with the story I've worked years to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment