Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

Writing in the Library

Finals are coming to a close so I thought I'd give the update now that I've got some time on my hands right. I just finished doing some Earth Science HW & review; I've still got a little ways to go, but after tomorrow I'm a free little bird! I am super stoked about this, of course, but this means I'll have all the time in the world to get to finishing my manuscript. FINALLY!!!! It's a long and tedious process, and currently I'm thinking of doing some rewriting and I'm a little terrified it's going to change the entire thing AGAIN. But I'm just going to change one section, and then if the rest needs to be redone, so be it. But I'll wait for my editor to help me decide on that one.

Ah, the joys of writing....

No comments:

Post a Comment