Celebrate Nature (ad)

Celebrate Nature (ad)
(ad)

Quote of the Month

Quote of the Month
March 2024

The Restless Writer

Finally having chosen to go off meds awhile back, I have been feeling much better, though I admit I also feel slightly stuck. The writer's streak I had going so strong and so steady has seemingly vanished. I'm also having a hard time figuring out how to get back into the swing of everything after having taken a break from my editing career. Getting back into a groove after being out of it for son long...I thought it would be easier than it is. But then I haven't exactly been taking my own advice; i's funny how easy it is to forget your own words of "wisdom" so-to-speak. It's time to re-read my
6 Simple Tips for Editors & Writers to Create an Organized and Productive Work Flow considering I didn't just write this as a fluff piece--this list has actually helped me in the past, hence the reason I compiled it together in an attempt to help others. Who knew I'd need it to help myself too?

In other news, I have had a fair number of people asking me what I'm going to do in regards to changing my name. I wasn't able to answer without much other than a simple "I don't know yet" but I am here to tell you I have finally made a decision regarding changing my name to "Sabrina S.K. Regan". At this point, after talking to many people who have changed their names both in person and digitally, I will be changing only my pen-name for the time being rather than legally changing my name. Still, for other people to start calling me Sabrina...that would be amazing! But for those of you who have known me for a long time, just go with your gut regarding what you'll refer to me as!

No comments:

Post a Comment